Zodiac MX6 Pool Cleaner
- Calculated at Checkout
The Zodiac MX6 Suction Pool cleaner is compact in size, yet demonstrates a powerful clean. The MX6 is a highly efficient suction cleaner that displays great maneuverability and provides thorough pool coverage as it is a head driven pool cleaner which does not get stuck like traditional disc style pool cleaners. The overall running costs and replacement parts of the MX6 is also lower then traditional pool cleaners as it does not have a "foot", "disc", "Diaphragm" or any other wearing part that will require replacing other then the tracks which are the only part that directly touch the pool surface.
The Zodiac MX6 is known as a head driven pool cleaner as the gearing inside the head of the cleaner known as "X-Drive" which self navigates your pool with an intelligent design to prevent the cleaner from becoming stuck and giving your pool a full coverage clean bringing the hose with it rather then being led by it.
If you have ever had the problem of going through many spare parts for your pool cleaner in a season it could be that it is running too fast, with the MX6 included Flow Valve Regulator it will bypass excess water for you so that it can only run at the maximum factory speed taking out all of the guess work when setting up your pool cleaner.
With the new Twist Lock pool hoses the MX6 is well suited for optional upgrades such as the Zodiac Cyclonic Leaf Catcher which prevents debris filling the skimmer baskets and scrubbing turbine to help lift debris from the pool finish. An easy to open lid allows you to have the hose still attached to the MX6 while cleaning debris from the body of the cleaner.
The cyclonic suction of the MX6 allows it to pick up many debris that wouldn't normally be removed with traditional pool cleaners.
One of the major benefits of the MX6 is for those who are using energy efficient pool pumps, the MX6 only requires very little suction to operate at its peak. Making the MX6 the best solution for those who run their pool pumps on a low RPM and want to be energy efficient and save the most every month.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology - Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures the MX6 captures smaller debris (compared to the MX8 which will pick up larger debris) whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power.
- X-Drive Navigation - X-Drive Technology provides great navigation for wall and floor cleaning resulting in thorough pool coverage.
- Flex Power Turbine - Ultra-efficient power source provides maximum torque while operating at low flow, not burdening the pool system.
- User-friendly - The MX6 is light weight, easy to access inner components equipped with carry handle.
- Flow Regulator Valve - The new Flow Regulator Valve (FRV) assists the MX6 in running at optimal performance, the FRV will bypass excess water in high flow conditions.
- Suction Pool Cleaner.
- Easy installation.
- Fantastic for pools with economical variable of three speed pool pumps.
- Suitable for most shapes of in-ground pools.
- Suitable for concrete, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Fiberglass, Vinyl surfaces.
- 2 years warranty
- Not suitable for large debris such as bamboo
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Product is as described and works well.
Very disappointing, have had 2 previous Zodiac cleaners but this one is the worst performer yet. Certainly will not be getting anymore zodiac's in future.
Not happy with the purchase. It doesn't climb the walls. Get stuck even with small debris. Not recommended.
Throw away your old creepy crawly, this little beauty tears around your pool, faster and more efficently.